| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Machado in August is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 31.5mm (1.2in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Machado August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Machado, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Machado: